We strongly believe that all children need to learn the basics of oral hygiene as young as possible. The messages are simple:
- Brush twice a day, most importantly before bedtime
- A healthy diet, limiting frequency of sugary snacks and drinks
- Visiting the dentist regularly and from a young age.
Have a look at the information and in the FAQs below. It ranges from 'which sweets are better than others if we are going to eat sweets', to 'why do my first teeth fall out'.
• Information sheet and Frequently Asked Questions
Below, the information sheets give you some simple advice by age:
• Babies and toddlers up to 3 years
• Children 3 years to 6 years
• Children 6 years to 11 years
• 11 years and up
Let us know what information you would like to see on this page and we'll do our best to provide it.
We look forward to seeing you soon!